Recipe for Pad Thai.
Disclaimer – I am a complete vegetarian so all my recipes will of course be vegetarian! Also the credit for all of them will go to my lovely mother, unless otherwise stated 🙂
- Rice noodles
- Crushed peanuts
- Soy Sauce
- Grated Carrot
- Tofu (small pieces)
- Green onion (long strands)
- Baby Corn
- Garlic (crushed big pieces)
- Prepare the noodles in advance, keep them soaked in warm water for 1 hour until they are softened
- Add oil in the pan let it heat up then sauté the tofu in the pan first until its golden brown
- Add some extra oil if needed, sauté the garlic then the sprouts
- Add the vegetables (carrots, green onions and baby corn) and sauté everything and keep mixing it
- Once everything is cooked and softened add in the noodles and mix well.
- Now add in the crushed peanuts and your done!
Serve the Pad Thai with thai crushed red chili, crushed peanut powder and limi!